- An aluminum Valance is included
- Valance is 3-sided for superior strength
Motor and Remote Control
- Motor plugs into a standard outlet (120v) using included Adapter
- Includes a multi-channel remote control that can be programmed to control up to five shades per remote
- High quality PVC coated polyester
- Fabric comes standard as a reverse roll
- Heat and fire resistant for safety
- 72-90% UV block
- The shade includes a cable tie-down system
- Keeps cable secured for light wind conditions
- Features easy install system
- Can easily be installed on a ceiling or wall
- Installation template included
- Brackets can be installed anywhere along length of Valance
- (Valance width x Fabric drop) 4 ft x 8 ft • 6 ft x 8 ft • 8 ft x 8 ft • 10 ft x 8 ft
- *Note: The Valance is 2’’ wider than the fabric (overall, not per side)
- Custom Valance widths between 29’’ and 120’’ are also available (in increments of 1/8’’)
- All shades will have a fabric drop of 96’’ (not customizable, you do not have to roll your shade down completely)
How to Measure
Measure your frame width in at least two (2) places. Use the narrowest dimension as your frame width.
Subtract 0.5’’ to determine the Headrail width you will order.
*Measuring Tip: Frame Width – 0.5’’ = Headrail width to order
Measure the window width.
If you want the fabric to completely cover your window, we recommend you order your fabric to be 4” wider (2” per side) than your window width. This will prevent light from entering on the sides of your fabric.
*Measuring Tip: Window width + 4.0’’ = Fabric width to order, Fabric width + 2’’ = Valance width to order